Monday, February 16, 2009

Dancing with the Stars


Eric and I had a night out on the town with our ballroom crew on friday night. We went to Cefalo's, a nice restaurant and bar that offers a dance floor with a live band. We started out the night with dinner, which, I am sad to say, wasn't very good. Then the band started playing and all of the ballroom crew strutted their "thang" on the dance floor. The owner of the dance studio and his wife are so amazing to watch while they danced, that is what Eric and I look like... HA! HA! NOT! Eric and I dared to dance with the big boys and I think we did pretty well. All and all we had a good time with our new friends, liquid marijuanas and all (don't worry they are nothing illegal, just really yummy!). 


We also adventured out downtown to go Salsa dancing afterwards. We had never been but it was a very fun atmosphere. One word of caution: "don't drink and salsa" you will get really dizzy. The funniest part of the night was every time Eric went to go get more drinks, I would get asked to dance by strange men. I felt kinda dumb since I just know the basic moves but I enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone. Now Eric and I can say that we have been Salsa dancing well, I can, poor Eric wanted to dance more with me but I could only dance one song with him.



6 comments:

Telina said...

oh!! I just laughed when you told me this story last night Abs! I really wish I could be with you guys. You look absolutely amazing in your pictures, as always. And so do you Eric. I love and miss you guys MUCHO!

Cassie said...

That is so Awesome!! I wish I was brave enough to get out and dance like that....maybe I need some alcohol;)!! You need to post video of you guys, and your new talent!! By the way I need your email address,...my blog is going private :(

United We Dance said...

HOW CUTE!!! I want Andrew to go Salsa Dancing.....hahaha.

Ashly in CO said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!! Glad to see you are having fun and doing well all the way across the country!

Kimba Lance said...

Remember when we became friends while we were learning to drive?!?!

Ashly in CO said...

Wait, is that you dancing in that video Abs? Smooth moves if it is!