Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Eric!





I am a little late posting Eric's 25th Birthday but here it is! The little bugger already new what he was getting for his birthday; P90X and a new suit from Banana, so I decided to surprise him for his birthday event. His birthday fell on a Tuesday... lame so, I at least had his birthday sign up and traditional balloons and king's crown! He looks like a little kid in the picture (personally, Eric was completely against this picture in the first place, not to mention the fight he put up when he found out it was going to be published on the blog...he can be such a girl!), it makes me laugh!

On Friday, I had planned a dinner for two, but the traffic was so bad that I was quite worried (Eric would say i was freaking out!) that we wouldn't make it to our next event. We wanted to go to PF Chang's but they had an hour-and-a-half wait. I didn't plan very well. We then headed over to Bravo's, a nice Italian restaurant, which had a 10 minute wait and that was the best we could get for not having reservations and for it being a friday night. I was so anxious and worried that we would not make the next event. We seriously ordered, ate and paid our bill within 25 minutes, that has to be a world record. After dinner, I planned that we were to head to a dueling-piano bar. I invited a very cute couple, which are our new friends, to join us! Needless to say, we had a ball. I think dueling-piano bars are the most fun! If you like music and like to sing, or you just like to observe people getting made fun of, then you need to go to a piano bar! (For those of you reading this in SLC, Tavernacle is your closest option.)

Happy Birthday Love! Hope you had a good one!

Oh ya! I also made him my world-famous chocolate cake (Thank you, Betty Crocker) and tried to decorate it (at least this time, Eric could make out what that words were.)

4 comments:

jayne said...

Oh Abby I love the way you tell a story! You are definitely entertaining. Love ya!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Eric!

Telina said...

I am glad you guys had a good Birthday weekend. Love you and can't wait to see you in May.

Ashly in CO said...

Oh Abs, you're such a cute little wife! And PS--PF Chang's is always my birthday dinner place too!!