Friday, October 3, 2008

Burberry



Last week Eric and I went into the city and ventured to the Strip District (No Nick it is not what you are thinking, sicko!) it is an open air market. Eric and I didn't make it on time... the market was already closed but there were restaurants and bars. After walking in a complete circle for about half and hour, we ended up at this place called the Church Brew Works. It is an old church turned into a brewery... kind of funny. The church had crosses all over it and where the altar was supposed to be, there was brew tank. I had a fabulous pork chop and Eric enjoyed his chicken caesar salad (he is such a girl.) (Editors Note: I wasn't in the mood for something heavy, and the chicken was exquisite..so there.) Then I wanted to go to Pottery Barn and we ended up at a mall. This mall was very nice.It was like chic-heaven. It had my Pottery Barn along with Coach, Louis Vuitton, Burberry, and coming soon, every girl's dream store...Tiffany's. I of course know Burberry but I had never been into the store. Eric and I moseyed around for awhile and as we were walking out, Eric found this little blue satin dress with a black patent leather belt. I took one look at it and gasped. I asked Eric how much it was and he told me it was $700 dollars! But I didn't care. I had to try it on. So, we ventured to the dressing room and tried it on. I got the dress on and it was almost perfect... I needed black hi-heals to complete the ensemble... and those of course were $600 dollars. It was perfect, I felt like the dress was made for me! Eric was really contemplating buying it for me. I told him No Way! I couldn't even buy it for myself. He said he would rather let me have the dress then the new T.V. that we are saving for. (Editors Note:  This dress fit her so well, it literally looked like every stitch was done just for her...what an exquisite Belle!) He is so cute! But it was sure fun trying it on. A girl can dream! (Editor's Note: So can her husband!)

10 comments:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

woo woo! Sexy laday!

Rat Fam said...

You look hot!!! Sizzle. . .

Rachel and Dan Schmalz said...

Your are FUNNY! I never dare to go into stores like that cause I feel like the sales people know I don't have enough money to spend and so they just stare and watch to make sure I'm not stealing anything...like Pretty Woman :] But the dress does look like it was made JUST for YOU!!! Good job for trying it on!
Thanks for all the cute messages. You and your hubby are adorable and I hope everything is going well over there on the east!! Talk to ya soon!

Ashly in CO said...

You look gorgeous Abs! And, I must add, if you would have gotten the dress and shoes I would have had to hunt you down on the East Coast and stolen them from you....

tanya said...

Love the dress! They need to hire you as there model they would get alot more sales!!

Telina said...

you are gorgeous...enough said. I am jealous of your life.

Kristina said...

Hey Abby how are you? You look so good, you should've let your hubby buy you that dress! How are things?

Cassie said...

I love that dress!! It's so Carrie Bradshaw!!! How are you?

Anonymous said...

Abby holly crap, I haven't seen you forever!! We're doing good, how are you? Where do you live? I'm glad we can keep in touch now;)

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

too cute as always! looks like fun abby! hope you two are doing well!