Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sex & Spaghetti


I have been looking forward to Tuesday all week because Sex and the City movie comes out on DVD! Well, it was Tuesday night and I got off work late and I was tired and I completely forgot that the dvd was out. I walked into our front door and there was my sweet husband making me spaghetti and Sex and the City movie in the dvd player ready to be started and... might I add the T.V. was facing the dinner table so we could watch and enjoy. He knows how to make me melt! So, thank you honey for my yummy dinner and my fabulous movie.You are the best hubby ever!



6 comments:

Rat Fam said...

I was very intrigued by your title. . . at first I thought . . . hum messy and then I thought oh- Eric has bought her the DVD. What a sweet husband! Dinner and a movie, what a great idea. Did you watch Grey’s? DDR for me not sure when I will get around to it.

Rat Fam said...

Thanks for the update on Grey's! I find time to watch it sometime in the next few days maybe. Thank goodness not girl on girl! Miss you!!!!

KaSeY said...

o you are so ahead of me on the blog! i have the WHOLE month of sept to blog still...i either need to stay home more, stop taking so many pics, or just give up on the blog!!! hmmm...nope! none of the above ;) i have just come to the conclusion that i will always be behind!

tanya said...

That is so sweet. Good job Eric you scored some points there! Nick wanted to know how the noodle was...and not the one in the spaghetti?! Sick I know love ya

Ashly in CO said...

What a nice hubby you have! I just bought it today and I can't wait for the rumored sequel!!

Vernos said...

It sounds like you guys are loving it out there! And eric does sound like he's treating abby well, good man. Ps. I'm glad your haircut turned out well! It's gorgeous out there, I love the pics.