Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yellowstone!


The following day Eric took me through the main loop of Yellowstone. Having never been to Yellowston, I was way excited. First, we stopped to see the Norris Geyser which was stinky. Then we went the grand canyon which was amazing. The waterfall and the canyon was so peaceful. That was my favorite part! Then we went to the Yellowstone Lake and saw a lot of bison and they were huge! I seriously had one about 15 feet away from us. I just was hoping that it would get pissed at me and charge towards that car. NOT! We finally made our way to the legend Old Faithful. That was pretty cool to see. We probably waited for 30 minutes to see the eruption, but it was definately. Eric told me that it is getting harder for them to predict the eruption.  When Eric was their before they could predict the eruption pretty much down to the minute.  By the end I was sick of being in the car but I was glad that I finally got to see Yellowstone. I probably will go again when we have kids. Well, I don't know if I could be in the car with my kids that long.... I guess I will have to wait and see.

1 comments:

Telina said...

so I think when we both have kids lets make a trip there! WE can do it! It's not that far and we can play fun car games withthe kids. NOT!! hehe. love ya