Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Missing the Family!







Now that we are gone and settled into or new home we are starting to miss our family a lot!!
My family was nice enough to let us stay with them for a few days before we left. We were running around most of the time but I really appreciate you guys for taking us in. And I was really happy that I got to spend that time with my family before we left. I am going to miss being 2 minutes away and dropping in at anytime. Eric and I want to thank you guys for everything I mean everything that you have done for us! 
The night before we left we went to dinner with Teresa, Bruce, Nick, Tanya and Olivia. It was weird saying goodbye, I didn't want to believe it. And the whole night I was fighting back the tears but as soon as we said goodbye to Teresa and Bruce the tears started to roll. Afterwards we went to Nick and Tan's to give Olivia her bath. I am going to miss hanging out over there. Me and Eric made ourselves right at home when we were over there. We put Olivia down to sleep and then chatted for awhile and then the time came to say goodbye to the two people that we knew that it was going to be the hardest to be away from. We gave our hugs and then Tanya started crying and then I started crying, this was the hardest thing that I have ever done. And then the following morning was even hard when my family took us to the airport and the tears kept rolling out of me. We miss you all so much and we are always thinking of you! Can't wait to see you all this Christmas..or sooner if your name is Teresa (Hi, mom!)

2 comments:

Ali Holt said...

Hey Abby! Its Ali. Just wanted to tell you you are not alone in the least bit! Eric may have told you that we moved to NC just a week before you guys moved. I had to move on my little sisters wedding day...it was the hardest thing I have ever done! And I bawled like a baby! And still do occassionally now that we are here. It is definitely an adjustment, but we will get through it, right!? Good luck, we will see our cute families soon!! :)

tanya said...

We love you guys and miss you Christmas is coming sooner then we think...... All I want for Christma is our Eric and Abby!! Until then skpe you later!