Saturday, July 5, 2008





Father's Day
My dad wanted to go to Park City on Father's Day to go and play on the Olympic bobsled track, zip-lines and slide. The funniest part about the whole day was when my dad had sit in Eric's lap in the bobsled. I guess the the tallest person had to be in the back... and since my dad isn't very tall he had to sit in front of Eric. It looked like Eric was holding dad in his place. Eric wasn't going to let anything happen to dad! After the bobsled, my dad, my mom, Alex and I went on the zip-line and of course, I lost. Then we did the slide and mom was soooo slow. We all went first and mom was last, we waited for a good 5 minutes and she still hadn't come down yet. We thought that she had fallen off the track. She took her sweet time gazing over the scenery she didn't care about going fast or winning. She is such a goofball. All and all it was a good day. I highly recommend the Olympic Park.

0 comments: