Friday, July 4, 2008

Pittsburgh here we come!

Eric and I are moving to the big steel town "Pittsburgh." We are really excited for this change but we will miss our family and friends greatly. Eric's company offered him a new position and are willing to pay for his masters! It was a hard offer to deny. We went out to P town to make sure it was up to our standards.. ha! ha! It was different but beautiful. As you can tell from the picture it is a fast pace city but Pittsburgh also offers a beautiful countryside. Eric and I went to a Pirates and Braves game when we were in town, it was pretty cool. That was the first professional baseball game that we had been to. I have feeling that we will be at a lot of those games. But all Eric cares about is if there is a golf course near by, he's not hard to please. We are not exactly sure when we are moving but it will be some time in August, so it's getting down to the wire and I need to get my butt in gear. But before we move to Pittsburgh Eric want's everyone to know that we are NOT steelers fans. We may not come home alive.

2 comments:

tanya said...

Abby and Eric you guys will be greatly missed by us. We enjoy all the time we have with you guys! (I guess you can go!)But, Hurry home please......... :)

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

I guys!! Hope your move was good. We miss you Abby and be sure to keep in touch! Love ya
Kamie